Ramsey's GLUI Guide
- Make sure your windows has glut already. Use this link and follow those directions there to make sure this is installed. Loading GLUT
- Place glui32.lib in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\lib
- Place glui.h in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\GL
(may have to create GL directory)
- You may also need to switch your project to Release mode if it crashes while creating the glui window.
- Use this basic file for minor assistance basicglui.cpp
- This manual will come in handy: manual.pdf
- Download GLUI package. Try a framework:
- Install the package which puts the GLUI framework in /Library/Frameworks
- You may copy the glui.h file from /Library/Frameworks/GLUI.framework/Headers into the same directory as your cpp, or otherwise modify your Makefile to look in this directory for includes.
- use #include "glui.h" or otherwise be sure to include glui.h
- add -framework GLUI to your compile line or Makefile